Work Progressing on Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTechRemix

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Hello everyone!

I resumed work last week on bringing back the Minecraft server, and I'm going to continue that this weekend. Hopefully I'll get something accomplished. Last week I got the actual server machine up and running, so this weekend I'm aiming to do most of the work, at least, on getting the game server software itself running. I know I've probably been trying the patience of a lot of you, and I thank you for your patience!

Thanks! :)

iTechRemix

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Sorry for lack of updates, midterms started last week so I've been off the face of the earth practically! Things are still progressing, but I don't have an ETA at this point. I'll try to keep you guys updated. You all have had a lot of patience with me, and I thank you for that. I know it gets annoying when I'm not able to a lot, but I'm hoping to change that soon. Thanks :)

iTechRemix

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Update: Last things remaining are to get Spigot (the server software) recompiled and running, check into hosting one last time, then test before relaunch. Still no ETA, but even though it's been quiet, I've been working on it! I also figured I'd share some other information. First, chances are that we will be starting from a new world in game. Of course, I still have all of the world files from before, so I might end up making a page where people can access the VMC World Archive ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.