Official Welcome to the Vaxoc Gaming Arma 3 Exile Server Forums

Branson

So I have a question....... In order to make a work bench, I need wood planks..... In order to make wood planks, I need a work bench........ Please tell me there is a way around this. Thanks in advance!

iTechRemix

Founder
Staff member
Founder
So I have a question....... In order to make a work bench, I need wood planks..... In order to make wood planks, I need a work bench........ Please tell me there is a way around this. Thanks in advance!
If you cut logs from trees (using an axe), and you double-click on the logs in your inventory (you need at least 4 for a workbench), you should have a tab that says Recipes. Click that, scroll all the way down, and you should have a "Craft Workbench" option. Is that working for you?

MfinKetchupman

If you cut logs from trees (using an axe), and you double-click on the logs in your inventory (you need at least 4 for a workbench), you should have a tab that says Recipes. Click that, scroll all the way down, and you should have a "Craft Workbench" option. Is that working for you?

WOOOW! Ok yup got it now thank you ! I didn't know about the double clicking for the recipes. I was looking in X8 and seeing nothing but the workbench 2.0. Thank you