Official Welcome to the Vaxoc Gaming Arma 3 Exile Server Forums

Hexic

Co-Founder
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hello there!

In order to promote activity on this site, we've implemented some changes to the Exile server that will give players who have a website account a few extra bonuses! These include:
  • The ability to choose where you spawn among 10 different towns (players without accounts can only select Random)
  • The ability to spawn at any base in which you have build rights (available 5 minutes after joining server or previous death)
  • Respect-based spawn loadouts
  • Possibly more in the future!
If you've already made your account, you might have already noticed these!

If you haven't made your account, or if you have made an account, but haven't noticed any of these, follow the steps below to add your Steam ID to your account. The game server uses this in order to check that you have an account.

1. Click on your username on the top right of the page, and then click Account details.
  2. Scroll down until you see the box labeled Steam ID.
  3. Insert your Steam64 ID (likely begins with 765...) into this box (make sure you don't have extra spaces).
  4. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
  5. You're done!
If you have any trouble with any of the above steps, let an admin know and we'll be happy to help!

Note: If you've never connected to the server before (or if you've switched Arma profiles) and you already have an account here, you will likely only see the Random spawn option upon joining for the first time. This should correct itself after this first time automatically, and every time after that you should have no issues.

Also you can comment on this thread with any suggestions you might have with AI, Zombies, Loot, etc. and we will take them into consideration with further development of the server in the future.

Hope to see you in game and feel free to start a discussion on the site! :)

If you are in need of server support please post in the follow thread - https://vaxocgaming.org/forums/exile-server-support.37/

Last edited:

Hexic

Co-Founder
Staff member
Co-Founder
Server Update (5/2/18)
+ map changed to South Zagoria
+ added pvp reward with body interaction
- currently down for mod updates as of 11:56am

Hexic

Co-Founder
Staff member
Co-Founder
its a big map all the out in the open vehicles are probably being used or ai have moved them around

JASONTHERED

I attempted to join today and the server now requires a password? Or is this just because you're doing a wipe? For your announcement of compensation for the wipe, I'm just curious what that means and when the server may be back online.

I finally have a (small) base and gained enough respect to buy things... it was a grind so I'm hoping to not have to start at square one again.

Hexic

Co-Founder
Staff member
Co-Founder
I'm just testing something server will be back up soon and the wipe wont happen till maybe the end of the week and compensation will be like a free base kit and additional respect and money

Hexic

Co-Founder
Staff member
Co-Founder
I attempted to join today and the server now requires a password? Or is this just because you're doing a wipe? For your announcement of compensation for the wipe, I'm just curious what that means and when the server may be back online.

I finally have a (small) base and gained enough respect to buy things... it was a grind so I'm hoping to not have to start at square one again.
server should be back up and for the wipe i wouldnt wipe people's accounts so any current money and respect will still be there but id give an additional bonus to those numbers alongside some free gear

xTCxMasterMind

as clarification real quick when you said we can spawn at our base 5 mins after death does that mean we wait 5 mins on the respawn screen and it will come up? oooor something else?

Hexic

Co-Founder
Staff member
Co-Founder
Base needs to be level 4 I believe and its 5 mins after joining the server and 5 mins after last spawning on base

Hexic

Co-Founder
Staff member
Co-Founder
Base level will probably be adjusted just haven't gotten around to doing that yet

xTCxMasterMind

alright cool. also idk if its just you running the server or not i know your partnered with kentuky but if yall ever need help let me know i have some good credentials

Hexic

Co-Founder
Staff member
Co-Founder
There was a mod update and no one is able to update it on the server so it is down until 10pm est tonight when I'm able to update it