VG and F+ Merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobSolomon

Staff member
I suggest we merge the Friends+ TS group with the Vaxoc Gaming TS group, as there has been a lot of inactivity in the latter group, and that should be our main focus when it comes to expanding this community. If nobody is ever on the Vaxoc Gaming TeamSpeak, nobody else will join. As for the Friends+ server, there has been a lot of activity lately, and I personally think that the location of said activity may not matter as much. It could very well occur in the Vaxoc Gaming TeamSpeak server, which would help our cause for any new members, which we do get. I have seen plenty of new people log in, then log right off again, possibly due to the emptiness. In my opinion, keeping all the action hidden in Friends+ is a detriment to this community, and the two should be merged.

iTechRemix

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Hi! The reason the two groups are separated is because they are two separate entities. Vaxoc Gaming, as you know, is a public gaming community open to anyone. F+ on the other hand is a private group, though lately it seems a couple VG members have utilized the F+ TS to engage in activities with F+ members. Since those VG members were invited to join that server, that's completely okay, though, as far as I know, it doesn't mean Vaxoc Gaming has combined with F+. There are some F+ members that are VG members as well. I'll look into using the VG TS server for events and things that involve both F+ members and people outside of F+ though. I'm happy, of course, to have anyone using VG services, but since F+ is technically private, I don't want to push VG into F+. Hopefully that was coherent; I'm typing this at 2 AM! :p @Alckatras might be able to provide some insight to this as well. Please let me know if you have any questions! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.