Server CBA Version out of date

ive tried multiple times connecting to the server seems there way a CBA Update and now cant get on the server because signature files mismatch so the servers version will need updating else nobody can join

also i just landed my heli where i always do and got flung across the island ive gotten out its damaged and stuck on a building ive moved my player so if you can move the heli to my location and repair it that would be amazing

Hexic

Co-Founder
Staff member
Co-Founder
ive tried multiple times connecting to the server seems there way a CBA Update and now cant get on the server because signature files mismatch so the servers version will need updating else nobody can join
Server is back up and updated

also i just landed my heli where i always do and got flung across the island ive gotten out its damaged and stuck on a building ive moved my player so if you can move the heli to my location and repair it that would be amazing
Rules have also been updated aswell (check server info in XM8)

ive read the rules but when the hli gets flung across the island just by me landing it on a solid grass area its being arma`d which should be fixed and sorted not to mention when i unloaded a crate from my other heli it spawned inside it and damaged it hence why i had to buy a new one and my jeep randomly despawning theres a few bugs and issues which can be put down to arma and then theres server issues which i understand are sometimes hard to iron out hence why i come to the forums to inform you since my issue with me CH-49 was an arma bug and not parked on an exile floor etc is why i requested it be repaired and moved to my coords so i can move it to a safe place

Hexic

Co-Founder
Staff member
Co-Founder
ive read the rules but when the hli gets flung across the island just by me landing it on a solid grass area its being arma`d which should be fixed and sorted not to mention when i unloaded a crate from my other heli it spawned inside it and damaged it hence why i had to buy a new one and my jeep randomly despawning theres a few bugs and issues which can be put down to arma and then theres server issues which i understand are sometimes hard to iron out hence why i come to the forums to inform you since my issue with me CH-49 was an arma bug and not parked on an exile floor etc is why i requested it be repaired and moved to my coords so i can move it to a safe place
I'll be able to help with that or if @iTechRemix can before me but I'll be on probably Thursday morningish

Also 2 more things i cant place a flag anywhere and i cant upgrade a flag that my friend placed which i really need as i need the virtual garage else im going to have no vehicles

Hexic

Co-Founder
Staff member
Co-Founder
Also 2 more things i cant place a flag anywhere and i cant upgrade a flag that my friend placed which i really need as i need the virtual garage else im going to have no vehicles
Hmm strange and I'm sorry but ive been super busy working two jobs that I haven't had much time to get on and itech is working on some things workwise but we will try and help you as soon as we can just kind of a rough week for us both