Server Adds and Fixes

hey hex, itech, & murray i just wanted to give yall some idea of all the things your most layal players are seeing issues with and certain things that we all think need to be readded to the server.

Readds:
1. Hunting knifes: this is huge everyone wants this back we want to have another food option then raiding citys and missions, not to mention this is a raiding server and takes away the possiblity to steal someones car from their base.
2. Zipties: so this is nuts idk why this was taken out either for big mamma charges or safezone ediquet but this takes away a really fun part to the game.
3. Fuel trucks: please turn this on we want to be able to fuel our cars at our base i dont see why this was turned off form the get go.

Fixes:
1. Base respawns: i know that ive brought this up before and i know yall know what the problem is but this needs to be worked on asap.

2. server restarts: please dear god drop it to like 4 hours. as of right now the last hour of the server before the restart is unplayable due to massive lag spikes that can last upto 5 mins, player AI duplcation gliches, any and all vehical can and will dissapear, missions glitching out causing random things like loot despawns crates falling through the map etc....

over all yall are doing a great job but your players are asking you to focus a little more on the realism that arma was always trying to have. I know yall have a vision as to how you want it to be but you might have to think about just a little compromise with your players. any person you ask would want all i said to happen. now its up to you guys thank you.

Hexic

Co-Founder
Staff member
Co-Founder
Readds:
1. Hunting knifes: Thought this was in but just now fixed it

2. Zipties: I didn't think anyone actually used these but have been readded

3. Fuel trucks: There are still fuel trucks you just have to buy them

Fixes:
1. Base respawns: This should be fixed by the end of the week

2. server restarts: Adjusted this now

3. announce pay: this has been fixed to match MM/DD/YEAR

t3ron

Thank You Hex. Fuel trucks ARE in game, but are not working as intended. They do not refuel other vehicles, repair Kamaz works tho, so issue lies just with the Fuel Truck.

Another issue... the loot in Deer Stands is excessive. There should be a Shotgun, Lee Enfield or Mosin at most and maybe Binos but not 4 AMS type scopes, DMRs etc.

so real quick after you added everything back in i went though and raided every major city top to bottom and still couldnt find any hunting knifes you might need o ajust the spawn rate a little bit

With Virtual Garage it makes knives kinda pointless, unless used when people are farming or doing missions.
Even worse, only people who aren't established or enough to have respect/$$$ to have a base will have their vehicles stolen.
Might turn off some new players...
Fuel trucks should be bought empty and filled only with gas cans.
don't get me started on extension cords.... I still use them from time to time though ;-|

Hexic

Co-Founder
Staff member
Co-Founder
With Virtual Garage it makes knives kinda pointless, unless used when people are farming or doing missions.
Even worse, only people who aren't established or enough to have respect/$$$ to have a base will have their vehicles stolen.
Might turn off some new players...
Fuel trucks should be bought empty and filled only with gas cans.
don't get me started on extension cords.... I still use them from time to time though ;-|
Ya extension cords are just for people like me that get tired of running simulator lol