Official NEW SERVER: ArmA 3: Exile Mod

iTechRemix

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Hello everyone!

I know I've alluded to a work in progress in the last couple of announcements, and I can now share the details! I'll keep it short and simple. ;) Over the last few weeks, Hexic and I have been working on an ArmA 3 Exile Mod server! For those of you who don't know, Exile Mod is an open-world survival mod for ArmA 3.

Joining is easy! Here's how to do it:
  1. First, you'll need to install the Exile mod, which you can either download through A3 Launcher or from the official Exile Mod website HERE.
  2. If you downloaded Exile through A3 Launcher, simply make sure your ArmA game file paths are set correctly in Settings and download the Exile mod! If you downloaded the ZIP file from the Exile website, extract the contents and put the "@Exile" folder in your ArmA 3 game folder.
  3. Next, launch ArmA 3, go to Mods, click "+Local Mod" at the top, navigate to your "@Exile" folder, and click OK.
  4. Search for "EaglE3ye" in the launcher server browser, and join the server! The launcher will have to download mods from the Steam Workshop if this is your first time joining, but once that's done it should join automatically!
If you have any problems, please post in the server's forum, located HERE and we'll be happy to help!

For those of you wondering, EaglE3ye Gaming is a VG partner group recently started by Hexic, the co-founder of Vaxoc Gaming. The new Exile server is the official Exile server for Vaxoc Gaming, and a forum for the server is available HERE!

We hope to see you on! :)