Kik Thread

Koala

Mad God (Head Admin)
Staff member
Head Admin
Ayyy.

Over at Friends+ we use kik (If you live under 6 rocks and don't know what kik is, it's basically an IM app and you need it) to talk to each other. It helps a lot especially because right now I don't have access to my PC and won't for a long time. We have a group conversation, but it's either full or only has 1 more spot. That doesn't mean we can't still all chat with each other. ;)

Anyways, if you have kik post your username (Not the display/real name that you have, you can't find people with that) in this thread, and if you don't I highly suggest making a kik account really quick and then posting that.

Mine is TorchKoala.

Vale

Staff member
Graphic Design
This should be interesting. Never actually used kik before. :eek:
User: ValeTheDream

Last edited:

Koala

Mad God (Head Admin)
Staff member
Head Admin
We have room for one more dude in our group convo if someone else wants to post their name here.

Koala

Mad God (Head Admin)
Staff member
Head Admin
There's now room for one more person in the convo, and another one will probably free up later on.

Come on @BobSolomon, we know you want to join ;)

Koala

Mad God (Head Admin)
Staff member
Head Admin
Kik released an update a while back that allowed for group chats of up to 50 members, meaning we now have plenty of room for anyone who wants to join. Again, just post your kik username and I'll add you.