Hi, from Dizzy and BusyDarkhorse!

Hello all!
Long time Canadian arma players, back to the days of Operation Flashpoint, and Arma2!

We are picky as all heck. Long searches for the right server, usually leaving because things were too easy, or lacking survival elements. You know how it is; build a giant base with everything you need, only to discover you no longer care. Sigh.

Upside: We are here! Love the server! Great elements, unpredictable gameplay, mean AI, and respectful PVP gameplay. Cheers to all of you for making a great spot to play! Donation incoming!

iTechRemix

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Hey there! Welcome to the community! I hope you have a great time, and of course let us know if there is anything we can do for you! :)

Hexic

Co-Founder
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hello all!
Long time Canadian arma players, back to the days of Operation Flashpoint, and Arma2!

We are picky as all heck. Long searches for the right server, usually leaving because things were too easy, or lacking survival elements. You know how it is; build a giant base with everything you need, only to discover you no longer care. Sigh.

Upside: We are here! Love the server! Great elements, unpredictable gameplay, mean AI, and respectful PVP gameplay. Cheers to all of you for making a great spot to play! Donation incoming!
Thank you so much my dudes and my vision was hardcore ai with an attempt at a progression system with satisfying PVP