Hey Hex, I'd like my 100k tabs back please.

t3ron

So, I bought a Blackfish and the moment camera shifted into it, it blew up. Here's the screenshot from trader zone.

Another thing need fixing ASAP. 20180617002714_1.jpg

Kinda the same thing happened to me last night. I was coming back from doing some scouting. Pulled into my garage and my Hunter blew up ... No signs of foul play. The text at the bottom read something to the effect of "Rucker is dead. Really really dead." I logged off after running back to my base and seeing the carnage . Then quickly logged out in a fit of rage. Is there a way that both my Hunter and SUV can be restored with all the gear that was lost along the way ? If not could I please have my a hunter and my SUV back . Please and thank you.

Hexic

Co-Founder
Staff member
Co-Founder
Kinda the same thing happened to me last night. I was coming back from doing some scouting. Pulled into my garage and my Hunter blew up ... No signs of foul play. The text at the bottom read something to the effect of "Rucker is dead. Really really dead." I logged off after running back to my base and seeing the carnage . Then quickly logged out in a fit of rage. Is there a way that both my Hunter and SUV can be restored with all the gear that was lost along the way ? If not could I please have my a hunter and my SUV back . Please and thank you.
I believe you just got arma'd, and there isnt a way for me to restore old ones.