Official Community Gaming: Pick for Jan 16, 2015

What should we play/do the evening of Jan 16?

• Team Fortress 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garry's Mod

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Casual)

• Minecraft

• Fistful of Frags

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Plug.DJ & TeamSpeak

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iTechRemix

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Alright, so I've taken games that are either free or games that most people have and put them in this poll for you guys to pick from. Look above for your options this time around! Those are open to change if you know of another game that either is free or most people have and is preferably cross-platform (Windows, Linux, Mac), just comment below with those suggestions, and if they're free and we feel they're accessible to enough people, we might just add it.

Also, for future weekends, we might allow less common games as options, this is just to start out. So go ahead and vote!

Last edited:

BobSolomon

Staff member
Games I own currently, I know others own, and am willing to play for the event:
-Civilization V
-TableTop Simulator
-Terraria
-Minecraft
-I'm not particularly fond of it, but I'll mention Team Fortress 2 anyways! :D

I know it's not that many. I apologize for being a cheapskate, but that's just how I am. It really saves me money! ;)

iTechRemix

Founder
Staff member
Founder
I think we can safely call the event a success! :D For those who missed it, we played a bit of Fistful of Frags and Hidden: Source! Hopefully we'll do this again soon, and I'll try to work on ways to better organize it, perhaps by not focusing on any specific game in the future, but we'll see. Also, I must apologize for forgetting to publish a Steam announcement that we were playing, which would have likely brought more people on. I got so tangled up in setting up a temporary server that it didn't even occur to me. Sorry about that!

I'll leave this thread unlocked in case anyone else has anything to say. Thank you all! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.