Official A Quick Website FAQ!

iTechRemix

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Hello everyone! :)

I thought I'd take a minute to go ahead and address some of the more frequently asked questions, or just some questions I thought I would go ahead and answer in case they come up!

What is Vaxoc Gaming?
We're a general gaming community that went public in 2011, and we're now branching out more than ever! Feel free to discuss anything here (so long as it's PG-13 ;))! We'd love to have you!

Is there a certain age I have to be to use the website?
In order to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), you must be 13 years of age or older to sign up for the Vaxoc Gaming website. If you are under this limit, please get a parent or guardian to create an account for you.

How do I sign up?
If you're new here, welcome! Feel free to sign up by clicking the "Log in or sign up" tab at the top of the page and creating your account! Then you can post all you would like! :)

Is there any staff member who can view my password?
No, absolutely nobody can view your password. Passwords are encrypted and "salted" before they are stored in a secure database. It is impossible for any staff member, including myself, to view your password, even if we wanted to (don't worry - we don't want to). We can only reset your password for you to something new, but we cannot see it. This means we cannot retrieve your password for you if you have forgotten it.

How do I change my username?
If you would like to request a username change, PM an Administrator or myself. We'd be happy to help with that!

I entered my birthday incorrectly. How can I correct this?
If you have entered your birthday incorrectly, feel free to PM one of our administrators or myself, and we'll work to get that fixed! Also, if you just want to hide your age, you can do so in your profile settings by hiding the year of your birthday. You should be able to hide the birthday completely if you so desire.

How do I upload an avatar?
Once logged in, you may upload an avatar by clicking your username in the upper-right corner and selecting "Avatar."

Someone is asking for my password. Should I give it to them?
Do not give anyone your password. Staff will never ask for your password. If someone asks for your password, please report them by clicking "Report" on the message (this works for PMs as well).

If you all have any more questions, feel free to ask below! Also, tell your friends! It'd be awesome to get things going with more people! :D

Last edited: